Friday, November 11, 2011

My First Blahg

The time has come. Watch out, world. Inspired by the power of online social media and ready to see it be utilized more fully for productive and relevant messages, I am going to start to blahg. (We all knew something big would happen on 11/11/11.)  :)

In creating this blahg, I intend to evoke critical contemplation, controversial ideas, and challenging conundrums that we see every day in the social realm. I invite any of you who are so inspired to join in and speak out. Themes that you can expect to come upon in this blog are human rights, politics, sexuality, public health, feminism, social injustices, activism, fun facts, not-so-fun facts, current events, inequality, calls to action, and much more.

Tune in, turn on; let’s talk.

(Special shout-out to my dear friend, Frances McCorkle, for her creative spelling of "blahg", my new favorite word.)

3 comments:

  1. Three cheers for the Fein toothed comb!

    HUZZA!
    HUZZAAA!
    HUZZZAAAA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady, super stoked to see you´ve created a blog to share!

    ReplyDelete